I’ve been helping people and projects succeed for decades. I’ve trained over 100,000 people. I've coached numerous individuals to success and worked across the corporate, government, charity and education sectors. Basically I identify gaps and provide clear, accessible solutions. As a speaker I’ve engaged and entertained audiences at conferences and events globally. First as a sponsored Nike Athlete, later as a business speaker and leadership expert and now focusing on working with people's Next Step. I'm the author of four books and the editor of eight souvenir publications for London landmarks. I aim for, and advocate, kindness at all times.
"Tee brings an incredible amount of energy to everything she does. She connects with people instantly and her natural warmth and sparkle brings both projects and events alive."
Liz McKechnie, Director, Aspire Leadership
"She talks sense. She can hold the room. Book her!"
Wendy Small, Operations Director, HouseMark
1. Devising an Influencing Skills programme for British Airways and leading it for eighteen months. Training their in-house team to run it. Having the airline roll the programme out across throughout the EMEA countries.
2. Eight years of sponsorship as a Nike Fitness Athlete. Speaking at their events worldwide.
3. Working as a Leadership Expert for the EU in Sierra Leone. Helping the country's senior immigration officials cascade communication to their expanded service.
4. Opening speaker for the LV= Annual Conference and MC for the rest of the day. Working beforehand with the events team to plan the content. Michelle Mone, OBE, delivered the Keynote. (We all wore Ultimo in her honour).
5. Joining the City of London Business Board for the NSPCC and helping revitalise a key fund-raising event for the charity. We doubled The Gherkin Challenge's participants and funds raised the first year. We beat these totals the second.
6. Travelling to Addis Ababa for Aspire Leadership and the Nike Foundation to run a Leadership Programme for Girl Effect Ethiopia.
7. Being given access to the secret steps at the top of The Monument to research a Baizdon view guide. Climbing up the internal wall-bars of the gold urn and into bowl at the top was terrifying. London looked amazing through the flames.
8. Becoming Searcys' official expert on The Gherkin.
9. Being nominated Fitness Leader of the Year. Winning Trainer of the Year. Being nominated Business Woman of the Year.
10. Finally writing the Christmas book I'd been thinking (and talking) about for years.